register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

register

SOF2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wanna join elite squad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VOX

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-02-26

wanna join elite squad Empty
PostSubject: wanna join elite squad   wanna join elite squad Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:34 pm

ok so the elite squad is a great idea and who ever came up with it is cool lol. i say all the main leaders of the clan start off with an elite badge such as me,rambo,mufusa,fatality,dominator and deadeye. and instead of the badge being the up arrow ^ i say it should be a yellow *
Back to top Go down
SyKo

SyKo

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: wanna join elite squad   wanna join elite squad Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:04 am

Who is Mufusa???
Back to top Go down
rambo

rambo

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: wanna join elite squad   wanna join elite squad Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:09 am

to start with only mufusa will be in elite squad and he will choose people to get in when they r good enough. Mufusa is the clan leader SyKo Cool
and i think fatality wants to keep it as a arrow because he wants elite members to know how to use funky name maker.
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: wanna join elite squad   wanna join elite squad Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:05 am

yeah just keep it at the arrow so they prove you can do funky name maker, i dont think deadeye me and dominator are good enoguh for elite......maybe vox and rambo but defiantly not me dominator and eadeye our skill level isnt good enough and deadeye doesnt know how to do funky name maker?
Back to top Go down
VOX

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: wanna join elite squad   wanna join elite squad Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:09 pm

yeah your right fatality and im sorry for being so rude about whos in the squad and what the symbol should be. i can be stupid sometimes and stick my nose into things.also i would just like to say with the elite squad i reckon it would be cool if you had a list under the elite squad information to show whos in the squad so they will respect those players just like in the clan members list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanna join elite squad   wanna join elite squad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanna join elite squad
Page 1 of 1