register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

register

SOF2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow squad is changing its name

Go down 
2 posters

What should we change the shadow squad to?
Konvicts
Shadow squad is changing its name Vote_lcap83%Shadow squad is changing its name Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Fear
Shadow squad is changing its name Vote_lcap17%Shadow squad is changing its name Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
VOX

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Shadow squad is changing its name Empty
PostSubject: Shadow squad is changing its name   Shadow squad is changing its name Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 5:53 pm

hey everyone, me and agent smith have been talking about changing the shadow squad name to either 'Konvicts' or 'Fear'. i have set up a poll so you can vote and see what you guys like best. and agent smith you can vote too if you like. thanx fellas!
Back to top Go down
VOX

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Shadow squad is changing its name   Shadow squad is changing its name Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:07 pm

and agent smith came up with another cool squad name called 'Vendetta'. please leave some posts here on what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
Ma$ty

Ma$ty

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Shadow squad is changing its name   Shadow squad is changing its name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:58 pm

Go Konvicts go Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow squad is changing its name   Shadow squad is changing its name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow squad is changing its name
Page 1 of 1