register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

register

SOF2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T2K banning us for no reason

Go down 
+4
Deadeye
<(SFR)>Devil
<(SFR)>Alucard
Dominator
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominator

Dominator

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-02-02

T2K banning us for no reason Empty
PostSubject: T2K banning us for no reason   T2K banning us for no reason Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 8:15 am

hi,

we are all getting banned from all the T2K servers for no reasons by <(T2K)>Axel and <(T2K)>NicoNico and maybe somemore.

it is really starting to piss me off!!

Thanks

Dominator affraid

No cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale affraid confused bounce rabbit pig monkey cat alien Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny king farao rendeer santa cherry albino queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant lol!
Back to top Go down
<(SFR)>Alucard

<(SFR)>Alucard

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: T2K banning us for no reason   T2K banning us for no reason Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 2:18 pm

because T2K is afraid off us Twisted Evil I`m a Midian a monster and I want to taste some T2K Blood
Back to top Go down
<(SFR)>Devil

<(SFR)>Devil

Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: T2K banning us for no reason   T2K banning us for no reason Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 8:34 pm

if we ever get a scrim wit T2K let me in i want to chew there heads off and rip off there dicks and feed them 2 the dogs grrr faggits T2K
Back to top Go down
Deadeye

Deadeye

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: T2K banning us for no reason   T2K banning us for no reason Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 8:21 pm

fucking T2K axel he kicked me i said next time ill ban u and all i was doing was using my bind SFR Start Fucking Running SFR fuck T2K
Back to top Go down
Stylish

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: T2K banning us for no reason   T2K banning us for no reason Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 4:51 pm

Lol dun worry half of em are just pricks that lyk to ban ppl

Specially JoeyCarbo lmao
Back to top Go down
Dominator

Dominator

Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: T2K banning us for no reason   T2K banning us for no reason Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 2:23 pm

i dont like that joeycarbo he is scared of me he is a TJK.. i mean that is gay.. they should have only t2k..thats why lots of people left
Back to top Go down
MordeKyle

MordeKyle

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: T2K banning us for no reason   T2K banning us for no reason Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:38 am

Deadeye wrote:
fucking T2K axel he kicked me i said next time ill ban u and all i was doing was using my bind SFR Start Fucking Running SFR fuck T2K

whats the number for ruuuuuuun?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mordekyle18
rambo

rambo

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: T2K banning us for no reason   T2K banning us for no reason Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 1:31 pm

its 106 man
Back to top Go down
Ma$ty

Ma$ty

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: T2K banning us for no reason   T2K banning us for no reason Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:53 pm

hehe, i was a T2K before, but i got pissed at them, because all they did was whine, and they CAN'T PLAY AT ALL! .-.-
well, maybe some of them can : p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T2K banning us for no reason   T2K banning us for no reason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T2K banning us for no reason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
register :: Welcome, post anything in the forum :: Problems? add suggestions-
Jump to: